Hi! I’m Jess, and I’m a writer.
1. I write Christian contemporary romance novels. None published yet, but I’m working towards it! Check out the ‘novels’ page for a peek at my work.
2. I also write this blog. It’s about God.
3. My job is to write online training courses.
4. My previous jobs were as a boarding school mistress and before that, a small-town journalist.
5. I write a lot.
6. I do things other than write. Like read. Jenny B. Jones and Deeanne Gist are two of my favourite authors at the moment.
7. I grew up on farms with my four siblings. Family is the best.
8. I’m not so nerdy as this list is making me sound. I also spend a lot of time with friends!
9. Going to a drive-in cinema is on my bucket list. Bucket list items already ticked include: visiting America and Disneyland; being on a real movie set (it was a tiny Australian production, but still!) ; seeing Circus de Soleil; eating a double-scoop ice cream cone (not fulfilled till I was about 19); and finishing a first draft of a novel.
10. I’m Australian. I just realised you guys didn’t know that yet. And I’m 24. Just to give this some context.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, follow me on Twitter (@JessEveringham) or hit the Facebook ‘like’ button.
I hope to hear from you!