Hi! I’m Jess, and I’m a writer.
1. I write Christian romantic comedy novels. None published yet, but I have interest in my first novel and am now writing my second. Check out the ‘novels’ page for a peek at my work.
2. I also write this blog. It’s about books, movies, my writing and God.
3. My job is to write online training courses for a bank. One course featured a robots v humans battle. I’m not saying it was as epic as Batman v Superman, but…pretty close.
4. My previous jobs were as a boarding school mistress and before that, a small-town journalist.
5. I write a lot.
6. I do things other than write. Like read. Melissa Tagg, Jenny B. Jones, Denise Hunter and Deeanne Gist are four of my favourite authors at the moment.
7. I grew up on farms with my four siblings. I can milk a cow like nobody’s business.
8. I’m also really involved in a growing church plant. My life group girls are the best!
9. Since first writing this list, I have now ticked off another bucket list item: drive in cinemas. Other bucket list items already ticked include: visiting America, including New York and Disneyland; being on a real movie set (it was a tiny Australian production, but still!) ; seeing Circus de Soleil; eating a double-scoop ice cream cone (not fulfilled till I was about 19); and finishing a first draft of a novel.
10. I’m Australian. I just realised you guys didn’t know that yet. And I’m 24. Just to give this some context.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, follow me on Twitter (@JessEveringham) or hit the Facebook ‘like’ button.
I hope to hear from you!